Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Raise Your Hopeful Voice

I'm always on the lookout for photo subjects - since strangers don't deal well with a random girl pointing her camera at them, and my husband shies away from the lens - I often have to resort to exercising my creativity by photographing myself. Alas.

Time To Water the Flowers
Time to water the flowers.

Let's Go
Let's go!

I'm All About Gardening
I'm all about gardening {seriously. I wasn't pretending to water flowers here!}

Kayaking 2
Kayaking is for lovers.

Kayaking 3
Not so much picturesque as comfortable. Familiar.

Kayaking

Kayaking 3
Sky blue sky.

2 comments:

well-intentioned heartbreaker said...

AWE I LOOOOVE IT!
i think i've mentioned before that i adore photo posts. this one was perfect.
I love the watering the flower scenes.

.jimaie.marie. said...

awesome! i LOVE photography posts, eat them up in fact!!
i am in love with that pink dress by the way, freakin adorable!