Saturday, June 28, 2008

June Picnics are Love

On a sunny Friday evening, three vegetarians enjoyed a delightful cookout...

Quintessential picnic
Quintessential picnic.

masala!
Fab vegetarian Indian burgers.

Cookout!
Flip that burger, yo.

sunshine ash
Sunshine is my boyfriend.


secret garden
Peeking through the fence.

think global
Read the shirt. Live it.

squeezing though fence
Squeezing through the fence for an adventure...

I fit through the fence and the brick wall.


Vines
Vine covered walls are magical.

Lest you think I was at this picnic by myself...
vintage mike
My hubby was apparently eating a plate of onions.

Tim
And...I have nothing to say.

4 comments:

Kerri W. said...

You DO look like that chick that punched Joey! Gah! I didn't see it until now, but the resemblance is uncanny.

Just thought I'd share that.

In other news, I totally love these photos! Just lovely. I like the coloring on the one where your husband is eating a plate of onions. :)

Paul Pincus said...

i like these.

cheers.

Unknown said...

wow. I love "Peeking through the fence" fantastic! I forgot about your photo blog. YAY!

Anonymous said...

I know that this is late, but I just stumbled upon it. :] I LOVE those vegetable marsala burgers. MMM. They are so incredibly good.

& both you & your husband are gorgeous. =]

I just had to say that, in lieu of how late I was to discover this part of your blog. ;]